Thursday, April 06, 2006

i saw u


Blazers-Sonics game, Friday April 7, section 105, row m. You, cute blond, look like born with a touch of class, Jerome Kersey retro jersey, overheard Cake ring tone on your cell phone, with hot brunette, glasses, very European looking, oddly cheering for Blazers assistant coach. Me, bald, mocha, Blazers satin jacket and tear-away warm-up pants. Possible Soulmates. Love to meet up for chat, drinks and good times. Leave comment at www.warrickbrown.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheering for Blazers assistant coach. Love it. You know I am going to have tons of photos of my pal Maurice. I can't wait to see him again, I've missed him.

Why are you linked to Amy back in November? I can't figure out why that would be so I'd assume it's a mistake. Work on that.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I'd rather be Just Watch The Fireworks or something. Unless you wish I was dead.

Anonymous said...

Have a blast cuz!!

Anonymous said...

GO MAURICE LUCAS! Fuck, he was on FIRE that night!